John Olwal, Global Lead (Head) IT audit, Novartis
Digital Transformation Framework and Assesment
Professional work experience:
More than 15 years work experience as an IT leader, consultant, auditor and subject matter expert in IT Governance, Risk, Audit and Compliance within Financial , Tech, Consulting and Pharma industry:
• Leading high performing team and experts in IT, Cyber security, IT audit, Data Privacy and Operation Technology(OT).
• Leading IT and Digital Transformation initiative reviews/audits.
• Leading Digital, IT Advisory service work stream/projects.
• Leading reviews of large, complex IT programs/Projects > USD 1Bil
Current Role at Novartis:
• Global Lead(Head) IT audit
• Director - IT, Digital, Novartis Business Services and Corporate Functions audit
Current Project at Novartis:
• Defining and Implementing Advisory methodology for Novartis Internal Audit
• Executive Digital Transformation - INSEAD Business School
• Masters in Computer Science (ICT) & Economics - University of Furtwangen Germany
• Risk Management Education - St. Gallen University
Global designations ISACA - USA/CH:
• Certified in Information Security Management (CISM)
• Certified in Risk Management and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
• Certified in Enterprise IT Governance (CGEIT)
• Certified in Information Systems Auditing (CISA)
• Internal Auditing (CIA) and several programing languages
|May 17, 2019, 14:10 - 15:10||Digital Transformation Framework and Assessment - John Olwal, Novartis Schadau Saal|